Our seven varieties of La Maison Perfume Lamp Oils are imported from France and bottled in the U. S. Please choose the variety that suits your mood. Neutral can be used to dilute and control the intensity of other fragrances.
- Clean Linen : Incredible smell of fresh laundry.
- Eucalyptus : A woodsy, clearing perfume with the base of nature.
- Honeysuckle : Fresh and green fragrance with a precision and delicate flowery wave.
- Lily of The Valley : Summer Fragrance with its flowery fields.
- Neutral :. It cleans and deodorizes with no fragrance.
- Pumpkin Spice :Peach Nectar generously circled with cinnamon.
- Sevilla : Exciting , delicious, fruity fragrance slightly spicy.
How our perfume lamps work:
You can remove all types of household odors with our Perfume Lamps.
Instead of a flame, our perfume lamps use a form of catalytic combustion to move large volumes of air through the lamp’s heat chamber. When lit, heat rises rapidly from the lamp’s catalytic filter. The heat mixes with cooler air, creates a continuous flow of air through the combustion chamber, a process known as catalytic conversion.
Airborne molecules that cause odors are filtered through the lamp and converted into oxygen. While this is happening, the lamp emits a light and delightful fragrance. An entire room or house is deodorized and scented in just a few minutes, and the fragrance lasts for hours.
Don’t just cover up odors in your home, eliminate them!